Certified organic oregano(Origanum Vulgare), bulk grated 40gr and
Certified organic oregano(Origanum Vulgare), in bunch 70gr.
- for muscle aches
- its oil is effective in the treatment of acne
- in arthritis
- to treat asthma
- in cough, flu and colds
- reduces the risk of prostate cancer
- oregano is a good preservative for creamy foods, such as mayonnaise and salad dressings
- you can flavor with oregano olive oil, which in this way preserves longer, vinegar and black olives
- oregano fits well with sauteed mushrooms and onions
- boil 1 tsp oregano in a pot of water for a few minutes, strain and drink
- In a cup of boiling water pour 1 tsp oregano, cover and leave for 10-15 minutes. Strain it and drink it, preferably hot
- gargle 2-3 times daily with oregano decoction, for mouth problems, ulcers and toothache
Certified organic thyme (Thymus vulgaris), in bunch 20gr.
- valuable for physical and mental deprivation (atonia), anxiety, neurasthenia, depression, and migraine
- helps digest fatty foods. (That's why you prefer it to grilled and meat in general)
- it is believed to increase mental clarity (Dr. Valnet) and stimulate the nerves
- strengthens the heart
- spasmolytic valuable for cough and asthma
- stimulates the immune system
- aniseptic and bactericidal in skin diseases and whiteheads, heals wounds, pimples and burns
- it stops hair loss
- fights arthritis pain in arthritis and rheumatism
- cleans your mouth and teeth better than any commercial toothpaste
Certified organic sage (Salvia officinalis), in leaves 20gr.
Certified organic mountain tea(Sideritis), in bunch 50gr.
Certified organic chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) 20gr.
- It calms the nerves and relieves intense emotional problems.
- It acts against insomnia, anxiety and nervous tension.
- It works as a sedative in situations of stress, migraines, neuralgia and dizziness and is also antispasmodic.
- Helps heal wounds, burns and soothes eczema.
- It has a strong effect against various inflammations, including gastrointestinal infections, inflammations of the eyes or skin, intestines, mouth ulcers, gingivitis.
- Stimulates the immune system. Increases the production of white blood cells, which in turn improve the functioning of our immune system.
- It has strong antiseptic and anti-irritant action and anti-infective properties for the stomach, protecting against ulcers.
- It has important antipyretic and anti-allergic properties.
- It is an emmenagogue and relieves the pains of the period. In cases of gynecological problems, such as menstrual cramps, chamomile can soothe the pain, while even in cases of vaginitis, washing with chamomile relieves the condition.
- Relieves the pains of childhood teething and rheumatic pains.
- Chamomile decoction can relieve bloating and irritating gases, as well as relieve the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- It lowers blood sugar levels and increases glycogen storage in the liver, thus helping to control hyperglycemic symptoms and diabetes.
- Increases appetite in cases of anorexia.
- It is beneficial for hyperactive and anxious children.
- Helps fight gingivitis (and aphthae) and serves as an eye wash (for eye pain or barley). Improves dark circles and puffiness in the eyes.