Certified organic oregano(Origanum Vulgare), bulk grated 40gr and
Certified organic oregano(Origanum Vulgare), in bunch 70gr.
- for muscle aches
- its oil is effective in the treatment of acne
- in arthritis
- to treat asthma
- in cough, flu and colds
- reduces the risk of prostate cancer
- oregano is a good preservative for creamy foods, such as mayonnaise and salad dressings
- you can flavor with oregano olive oil, which in this way preserves longer, vinegar and black olives
- oregano fits well with sauteed mushrooms and onions
- boil 1 tsp oregano in a pot of water for a few minutes, strain and drink
- In a cup of boiling water pour 1 tsp oregano, cover and leave for 10-15 minutes. Strain it and drink it, preferably hot
- gargle 2-3 times daily with oregano decoction, for mouth problems, ulcers and toothache
Certified organic thyme (Thymus vulgaris), in bunch 20gr.
- valuable for physical and mental deprivation (atonia), anxiety, neurasthenia, depression, and migraine
- helps digest fatty foods. (That's why you prefer it to grilled and meat in general)
- it is believed to increase mental clarity (Dr. Valnet) and stimulate the nerves
- strengthens the heart
- spasmolytic valuable for cough and asthma
- stimulates the immune system
- aniseptic and bactericidal in skin diseases and whiteheads, heals wounds, pimples and burns
- it stops hair loss
- fights arthritis pain in arthritis and rheumatism
- cleans your mouth and teeth better than any commercial toothpaste
Certified organic sage (Salvia officinalis), in leaves 20gr.
Certified organic mountain tea(Sideritis), in bunch 50gr.